Important Terms & Conditions
Kentucky BPCR organizes Black Powder Cartridge Rifle Silhouette (BPCRS) matches and stages matches at the North Eastern Kentucky Fish & Game Association (NEKFGA). Entry to matches is open to the general public and monthly match registration is conducted on-site on the morning of the match.
Regional and Registered Matches
By using our Online Reservation Portal, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Advance registration is Strongly Recommended to reserve your spot given that these matches have more competitors and space is limited.
- Online registration is recommended using our secure registration portal.
- Each Registered Match has an ‘Inventory’ number programmed to permit a set amount of competitors
- Back-orders (wait-list) will be permitted
If you have submitted and paid for your online registration but need to cancel, the following terms will apply:
- If you need to Cancel 30 days or Longer prior to the match, you will be issued a full refund
- If you need to Cancel with 14 days of the match, you will receive a Partial Refund consisting of:
- Your BPCR Match Fees
- Your BPCRA Match Fees
- Any fees paid in advance towards food, including lunches, dinners and extra dinner tickets are non-refundable within 14 days of the match
- Cancellations made between 15 and 30 days may receive partial or complete refunds depending on whether we can fill the canceled spot
Booking/making a match reservation does not guarantee that a match will be staged; we reserve the right to cancel a match for any reason.
In cases where Kentucky BPCR and/or NEKFGA cancels a match, full refunds will be issued.
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us